Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"You Got You A Good Man Because He Don't Beat You"

"You Got You A Good Man Because He Don't Beat You", "WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?"  Is what I thought.  Let me explain.  I was working side by side with this women making pizzas when she blurted out that statement to me.  This women was a hard worker and as nice as good be.  I'm college educated, but I have never worked with college educated people.  I always say a college degree means nothing if you can't get your ass out of the bed.  I'm now Bi Polar and not qualified to do anything.  I take that back, if I wasn't so nuts maybe I could have been a Psychologist because I know anything and everything about mental illness.  I even know about the drugs for mental illness because I've been on just about all of them and I know the side effects.  Getting back to that statement, well not before adding another statement, "I Bathe My Man." and she said that while taking a drag on her cigarette and adjusting her dentures.  WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?".....Okay, Okay, Okay, the first statement...Oh, My, God, NOBODY has ever laid a hand on me except for my father when he smack the shit out of me for calling my sister a bitch. It was a joke.  My sister came home from work one night, peeked into my bedroom and said, "hi" and me being 16 simply said, "hi bitch".  My sister went tell my dad and the next thing I know is he came flying in my bedroom and smacked me right across the face before I even had a chance to explain.   Other than that, no boy or man ever laid a finger on me.  All I've ever dated were complete gentlemen, so I can't even fathom being abused.  I might be an abuser.  After thyroid cancer I went nuts. One day I lunged at my husband and knocked his hat off his head.  Then I chased him around the house with my arms swinging (no knife or anything). He had to jump in his car to get away from me.  I mean I went bonkers.  Then he came back to the house after an hour and everything was fine.  After talking to this women for awhile she told me how many men have abused her in the past but now she said she found  her a good one, so good that she BATHES HIM.   When she said she bathes her husband, I said, "What do you mean?"...She said she draws his hot bath, adds bubbles, and bathes her man. In my mind it sounds  like she is bathing a child.   If she sits on the outside of the tub while her husband is in the tub, sorry, that sounds like she is bathing a child. Let me tell you that is NEVER gunna happen in my house.  I CRINGE if my husband gets sick.  I'm not good with sick people unless they are my daughters.  My husband got sick last week. I gritted my teeth and said, "What can I get for you?" Of course I said that in a very surly tone.  I hurried up and gave him a cool rag, Advil, and water then ran out the room as fast as I could.   One time he showed me a splinter on his finger and I thought, "REALLY?" ... I just asked my husband how am I when you are sick?... He said, "What Witch?"....God, he knows me so well.  I just reread this blog and realized how lucky I am. I also notice that I jump from subject to subject. I'm not only Bi Polar but I would agree with my neighbor in that I'm ADD too.  If I had one word to describe my husband I would simply say "Kind".  So why am I so mean?...I don't have the answer for that.  I think I'm depressed a lot and it comes off as being mean..... Last thought before I go draw my OWN bath and take care of my OWN self,  thank god my husband takes showers.  The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment