Saturday, December 6, 2014

MY LIFE IT'S NOT ENOUGH, IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!

I walked 6 miles today on a treadmill on an incline of 8 at a speed of 3.8mph.  Tonight I cried as I thought nothing is ever good enough for Desiree.  After I cried I screamed to my husband that I was lost and I said I didn't know what my goals were anymore.  Then I yelled "MY LIFE IS'TS NOT ENOUGH, IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!" I have lost 57lbs this year and 72lbs from my highest weight when I got thyroid cancer.  I survived thyroid cancer and that's not enough?  I started to think about my life and what I have achieved.  I graduated highschool with a 3.8 gpa.  I worked and put myself through college.  I graduated college in 3 years in a 4 year degree program.  I landed a good job at Winn Dixie.  I became one of the first scanning managers.  I met and married a good and kind man.  I had 1 daughter but that wasn't good enough so I had another daughter but that wasn't good enough so I had a 3rd daughter but that wasn't good enough so I had a fourth daughter.  I finally thought I was satisfied with 4 daughters, but not until I could master the art of crochet.  But that wasn't good enough I had to master sewing.  But soon that wasn't good enough I soon master quilting, But then that wasn't good enough so I wrote a book.  Then that wasn't good enough so I started writing stories and blogging, but then that wasn't good enough so I joined the Twitter Word.  My tweets got favored and retweeted but soon that wasn't enough.  I then made You Tube videos but that wasn't enough. On top of all of this, I manage my Bi Polar disorder but that's not enough.Wait a minute, I haven't mention all the places I've been.  I've been to Florida, 3 cruises, I saw Cancun. I rode a jeep around that island. I been to Cozumel, I've been to the Bahamas, I swam with the sting rays in Grand Cayman, I hiked up the water fall in Jamaica.  I been to New York, San Francisco, Nappa Valley, San Diego, Vancouver, I took a train through the mountains of British Columbia, I rode the highest gondola in the world, I stayed  at the breathingtaking 4 Seasons, went horse back riding, rode a 4 wheeler up a mountain, went white water rafting.  Been to Washington  DC, Virginia, Tennesse, Williamsburg, and North Carolina,  Can't forgot about New York, Montreal, and finally Quebec. When will I be fulfilled?   When will it be enough?   Desiree Cart Dugas

No comments:

Post a Comment