Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Had A "Whitney Houston" Moment

DESIREE!!!....It's true, I don't know what else to call it. This story is short but it's been bothering me for weeks.  Most people know that I have a Sleep Obsession.  I talk about it in my memoir.  I'm embarrassed to say what it takes for me to go to sleep.  Let's just say I don't know how it is to go to sleep without pills.  I suffer with a Bi Polar disorder.  As I've gotten older it has taken more and more to put me to sleep.  Right now I take 500mg of Seroquel, 10mg of Ambien, 1mg of Xanax and 80mg of Geoddon all in one big gulp with water.  Normally this and my daily exercise is good enough to put me to sleep.  Well, the another night it was not... What happened is I had taken my nighttime meds at around 11:00pm.   I had over-exercised and my legs just wouldn't calm down.  I guess that's what they call restless leg syndrome.  By 2:00am I was so damn aggravated that I kept getting up and down but I couldn't relax enough to go to sleep.  So what I did was I took another 1mg of Xanax and downed a glass of wine.  WHAT?... Oh, it gets worst, I decided to fill my bath tub with hot water and bubbles.  I jumped into the tub and leaned my head back.  The next thing I know is I nodded off and I started slowly sinking under the water.  I don't know what woke me up.  OMG is RIGHT!!!  I Had A "Whitney Houston" Moment.  Thank God I have some kind of guardian angel that's looking out for my dumbass self.  I could have easily been a goner.  The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment